www.singleparentsunitedcorp.org


I do not count myself to have apprehended but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

My name is Latashia Glover and I am CEO of 3 companies, an entrepreneur, a motivational speaker and a friend but most importantly I'm a mother, a single mother to be more specific.

When I was having thoughts of how this organization would be created most people would think money, time and persistence. I on the other hand began to think about the different programs and services that would be included and provided. As a single parent I also thought about the hardships and struggles that I have gone through and the resources I've used that has gotten me this far. I'm not saying that people should follow the exact roads that I have taken but to use caution where appropriate.

This chapter to my life began almost 7 years ago after I had my second child. Even though I was in a relationship with my child's father I felt as though I was alone. I worked and paid bills and also made sure that there were hot meals on the table practically every night while he absolutely did nothing. On this one particular day my body told me that it had enough and shut down on me. I woke up in an emergency room to doctors discussing with each other about whether I had tried to commit suicide. That was farthest from the truth but at that point it seemed as if I had no voice. I was then admitted to the hospital and placed on a 24 hour suicide watch still not really understanding why I was there. Or where my children were for that matter. Upon release from the hospital and after re evaluating my life I decided that changes needed to be made which I'd made happen with still many errors along the way.

At the end of the day what I would like to accomplish is to help the next person even though they have their own paths to follow to avoid certain obstacles and to give hope to those who thinks that no one understands because I definitely do. My hopes are that I can reach out to other Single Parents and be an inspiration to them to continue to follow their dreams, make life happen and to reach their goals. Being a Single Parent doesn't mean that your life is over it just means that you have to make a beginning and see it through to the end.


To Learn more about Latashia Glover and her story through a soon to be released book by Author Kiwan N. Fitch called Confessions of a Welfare Mom.

Contact Information:
Email: latashia.glover@yahoo.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/LatashiaGlover
Facebook: Facebook.com/Single Parents United (SPU)
Facebook: Facebook.com/The Leading Ladies Club
Twitter: ddctenterprise
Website: www.singleparentsunitedcorp.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smoking Pipes | Entrepreneur Sam Brooks new invention lights up the smok...